View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
SadieMae
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default UPDATE:Stella & Max

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to give an update on Stella and Max. (original thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...-have-3-a.html) They have know been with us for 1.5 weeks and things are going well. Max is getting the staples out today after he got fixed and Stella is scheduled for next week. I'm hoping this will keep Max from marking and any tips on this are greatly appreciated. The belly band is wonderful but he sometimes wiggles out of them with the help of his sisters!

They are both getting along with Sadie and Stella is even starting to play some! Unfortunately toys are not something they are used to so Sadie gets frustrated b/c they haven't learned to play with her and her toys yet. Max is the most jealous of them all and jumps in our laps as soon as we speak to the girls or they want our attention. Stella is becoming a daddy's girl like Sadie. Hubby is VERY smug about this

All in all things are going well. We have discovered that they like to play outside together but they want to potty one at a time. Sometimes we are like a revolving door!

I do need advice on Max besides the marking he has what I call his smokers bark/cough. The previous owners were smokers in the home and everything smelled sooo strongly that we through everything they did have out and cut off all of their hair (matting was also an issue). Anyway, Max sounds very congested and raspy. The vet was not concerned when he got fixed but I didn't know if this is just how some babies sound or if this was b/c of the previous home. If so, is there anything i can do?

thanks!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!