View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #8
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaM View Post
A Chinese Raffle is where you have all the items set out with a jar or box in front of each. You sell tickets and the buyer can then put however many they want into the jar in front of the gift(s) they would like to try and win. That way if you don't want the 45 piece Socket Wrench set with matching 23 piece Screwdriver set & Ball Ping Hammer you simply don't put any of your tickets into that jar. You save them all for the all expense paid, 2 week vacation to the Bahama's Sure you don't want to come so that you can try and win that gift? And you believe me when I say we have one of those to Raffle off, don't you
Of course I believe you. How many tickets do you think would I have to buy to win that trip? I'm sure you won't have a 'Must be present to win' rule, right?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!