Thread: Lida Rose
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #8
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiedog
Update on this little girl:
Lida is almost totally healed. She still has trouble with one paw busting open on her but has started getting around on 3 legs to avoid it. Her hair is coming back in and she's getting around really well, running can be a problem but she's getting better. She can do everything she use to do except get off the bed, she gets on things better than off them. Lida is now weighing 4 pds 5 ounces and getting chubbier by the day. You can hardly tell her little paws are gone, the fur is growing around them, she looks more like she was born with a birth defect. She won't tolerate anything on the one paw yet though, when she does the booties will help her out some. She's such a sweet little thing, she's bossier than before and getting to be quite vocal because that's how she gets what she needs or wants. She plays well with Cosie, letting Cosie do the running while she waits on the pillow for her to come past and then attacks her. We have pillows and cushions all over the floor for her to 'rest' on and she'll run from one to the other. She is so pretty, sorry I can't post pics, no camera yet, maybe Christmas Santa will bring me one, hubby was going to borrow one but the guy keeps forgetting (I don't think he wants to lend it out). OH well, the important thing is Lida is going to have a normal yorkie life, with a few inconvienences and she is 99% recovered, no more surgeries or anything (grateful for that, scared to put her under again). She won't be able to have puppies but I wasn't going to breed her anyway. Thanks everyone here for your concern and help through all this!
I must of missed the thread. I dont know what happened to her. But Im so glad she is healing and getting better.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!