Thread: Cricut Cutter
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

I have a Cricut Expression which is the bigger machine, and I absolutely love it. I got it for Christmas one year and since then, keep buying more and more cartridges. I keep saying, no more...but then another comes along. LOL

Here is a site that has very good prices and they have weekly specials, plus if you sign up for their email, they send one each day with different specials and coupon codes. http://www.ohmycrafts.com/

As far as a good price for the smaller machine, is it used? I know on Ebay they sell for right around $100 new and that size machine comes with a George and Basic Font cartridge, so if they aren't offering that cartridge with it, it should be cheaper. $25 for the Mickey cartridge is a good price!

Hope I helped some. You can always check Ebay to get some ideas on pricing and there's a lot of places on the net with tips and ideas. If you want any of that info, just let me know! I hope you can get it...you will love it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!