View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
Mom of 3
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyacresmom View Post
I am so sorry. I had a double dapple. He was fine. (Thou deafness and blindness is a common trate) Anyway..please give your daughter a big hug and tell her how sorry we here at Grey Acres are.

Just for fun I attached a picture of "Zero". We called him "Z". He only made it to about 7 when he blew out 4 discs at once in his back
That is what she looked like. What a sweetheart. One of these good dogs that don't bark, jump, beg, etc. Of course being deaf, might have had something to do with it, but even tho, she was a trooper. I've been trying to keep my daughter busy. Even when they are in their 30's, it still hurts to lose a dog, her baby, and the way she lost it. She said, Mom, I can't get the picture out of my mind. All I can see is Lizzie hanging from the Rottie's mouth. I don't even want to look at these people in the face. I am so mad, I could scream. And she only had Lizzie as a pet. No others. My granddaughter is away in another state right now. She comes home tomorrow. I don't know how she will take it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!