View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Mom of 3
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry My daughter's dog was mauled

I am so mad, hurt, sad, angry, all the emotions that come when another dog kills a dog. My daughter's dog was a mini-dachshund, called a double dapple. It's deaf and 1/2 blind, even when they are born. The neighbors have a small dog, and a Rottie. The small dog and Lizzie (my daughter's dog) play together. But someone left a door ajar, and the Rottie came out, grabbed Lizzie by the neck, and broke her neck, and bit her in other places. I took my daughter with Lizzie to the E.R., even tho I could tell that Lizzie was gone. She kept screaming, Hurry Mom, Hurry! My heart just broke, for both my daughter, and for Lizzie. I knew what they were going to tell her when we got there. Now two days later, Her neighbor has not come to see how she is, or what happenend to Lizze, Nothing. The sad part too, is they go to the same church. He was told his dog has to be removed by this Friday. I am afraid that this dog will get in the hands of a family with children. Animal Control was called, but has not showed up yet.
Thank You for letting me get this out. Darlene
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!