Thread: Microchip ??
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #8
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I paid about $30.00, (Home Again) but that included the lifetime registration fee, some have yearly fees, and you want to make sure that's what you want. I think it's great. I have skin kids, and the first thing I tried to teach them was their name and address. Joey's good with the address, but lousy with his name! Anyhow, it makes me feel lots safer having one, and if you travel much, it would seem very important.
I thought you were going to say that you had your skin kids chipped!

Seriously, I have Bogey and Doodlebug chipped for $20 each at the local PAWS with 24PetWatch. They have events every so often and I decided since I forgot when they were neutered to have it done I had just better take the time and take them get it done. I have seen way too many stories about lost pups on here to even take the chance. Pebbles would have gone along too but she high tailed it under the bed when it was time to get into the car My foster Truman is also chipped . His was done when he was neutered.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!