View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
Amazing Yorkies
YT Featured Breeder
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY BOY View Post
Hi,
I'm considering and just looking for right now, for another baby. I went on puppyfind.com and saw a pup that was listed in my area(NJ not Nigeria) I sent an e-mail to get more info and below was the response I got. what kind of resonse is this?

Re: Regarding T-cup Male
Sat, October 3, 2009 9:03:52 AM
From:Lisa Rivera <rivera.lisa57@yahoo.com> http://mail.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dcli...g/spacer_1.gif

Add to ContactsTo:
Thanks for the mail. I quite appreciate your proposing in purchasing my puppy.The puppy is currently available forsale,though the puppy is now with me here in Nigeria, because i arrived yesterday to Nigeria, where my church is having a prayer crusade. I have no one to leave the puppy with there in USA, so i have to come down with the puppy down to Nigeria where i am now with the puppy.

But the question i am asking you now is,

*Do you have a home where my puppy can play around ?
*Do you have any other pets and children that will also be close to
the puppy ?

If so, i will be very glad and happy, because the puppy lovepets and children and will not like to stay alone.

The puppy is 12 weeks and the puppy has a current vaccination,vet exams,health certificate and 1year guarantee.The puppy has potty trained,home raise and socialized for tremendious attitude with C.K.C and A.K.C Registered. The total is $400,shipping cost is included. No additional charges.. I will be really happy to have you as a good caring for my puppy only if you can take care of the puppy as your baby.. Actually money is not what matters, but to find a good caring and loving person. If you could be able to take care of my puppy, kindly send your contact details such as...

Your full Name,............................................
Address,.......................................... ...............
Country,.......................................... ...............
City/State,Zipcode,.................................... .......
Phone Number,........................................... ........
Nearest Airport to your home...........................
Where will you like the puppy to be delivered (Airport or Home).

WHEN DO YOU WANT THE PUPPY TO ARRIVE ? NOW or WHEN. ?

Mind you that it will only take few hours for the puppy arrive,since the puppy will be coming with a direct flight. With this i can make arrangement with the shipping agent for shipping preparation. The puppy will be arriving in a couple of hours, because i have already made an arrangement with the shipping company here. So it will be very easy to have the puppy ship once i found a buyer. Let me know if i can count on you as a new Mom or Dad to my puppy.

Thanks and God bless you...

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, PuppyFind.com <buyer@puppyfind.com> wrote:

Subject: Regarding T-cup Male
To: rivera.lisa57@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 1:00 PM

Hi Lisa,
Can you ell me a little about T-cup male.. How big are his parents what is his expected size. What is his personality like.

Laurie- sussex county NJ

BIG SCAM! You might report it to Puppy Find, but stay away from that one!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!