5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Lily

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): March 16, 2009

7. Age of Yorkie(s): almost 7 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 4 pounds

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC

11. Price: $600

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would prefer not to, but if needed, buyer is responsible for all costs.

14. Any additional information you want to add: Well it breaks my heart to do this, but I've got to do what's best for Lily. Please keep the hate mail out. This is NOT a hasty decision.
DH is deploying in Jan and my mother is still battling breast cancer. With me needing to be with her and taking care of the kiddos, Lily is just not going to be getting the attention she deserves.
Lily is pretty much full grown.
We found Lexi a home with some family friends so I'll be able to see her sometimes. I really wanted to keep Lily but it's just not going to work best for her. And there isn't anyone else to place her with. So I'm trying to do the unselfish thing. We love this girl to pieces. She has been VERY WELL taken care of and I expect the same from any new parents.
She comes with her crate, bed, carrier, leash, harness, food, toys, bowls, TONS of clothes, etc... Her clothes wardrobes includes about 15 new Kwigy Bo pieces, a custom skeleton dress, and many other pieces. The carrier I am including is the Kwigy Bo Kai Carrier.
She is housebroken and gets along with everyone.
She is not yet spayed. She is up to date on vacs. She is very much a cuddle bug. Lily is 3 pounds, but she is very hardy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lily1.JPG (68.1 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg lily2.JPG (75.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg Lily Avatar.JPG (41.0 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg lily3.JPG (71.0 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by admin; 01-17-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!