View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
pville
BANNED!

Default Grrr, my first post and I'm furious!

We brought home a 11 week old male yorkie last Friday night. His name is Thor and he is a complete sweetie. Has been doing great potty training and my girls (9 and 4.5) are doing great with him also. Here's where I get pissed (sorry)!

My 9 year old calls me today, she has Thor outside to potty, he's on a leash because I want him under control when he's out front. A neighbor that has had yorkies before came over to introduce herself to Thor. She tells my daughter to make sure he doesn't jump (I've already educated my daughters on the fragilness of these little dogs) because she had a yorkie paralyze herself jumping from the bed. The woman goes on to "show" my daughter that these little dogs get hair in their ears and it must be plucked out. She frickin plucks my puppies ears right in front of my daughter. Who in the heck does this sort of thing? I am so upset that someone would do this. Grrr. Not only that but my poor daughter is scared to death that Thor is going to become paralyzed.

Oh, not so happy right now!

I love this forum and I've learned so much by reading other's questions and answers. Thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!