View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
littlepixie12
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_Capone View Post
Capone is a teapot yorkie and I love him to death and couldn't imagine a more perfect dog fot me. He is a little less than 10 lbs and has adorable floppy ears. He has a beautiful shiny silver coat. People always say he's too big to be a yorkie he must be a silky. Usually if people say what breed, a silky? I just shake my head and say yes. I personally don't really think there is a major difference in the breeds and I don't really care.

But the other day I was at obedience class and a lady says oh is he a silky, I just say yea and move on. Well during introductions I introduce him as a yorkie, the lady that previously asked if he was silky rudely interupts me and says I think he looks more like a silky than a yorkie, he's not as small as most yorkies. It's my dog and why does it matter to her?! My yorkie may not be a perfect standard but he's my yorkie, he could even be a silky and I wouldn't care, but I just thought that was so rude of her!

OMG that is rude.. poeple have no shame.. looks like she is the one that needs the training not her dog
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!