View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
JKTex
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixster View Post
I do not want to spay her because we are thinking of breeding her. I noticed that her Vulva is swollen and she is licking it alot. No other signs, Thanks for info i will go get a band today.
We just went though this. We decided breeding wasn't like letting a farm dog have puppies and we weren't ready to invest as much as we would need to, to do it right.

We also have a male....was unaltered as well. It took much less than the 3 weeks of her cycle to make it clear, they were both going to be fixed, or I ws jumping off the house.

We used the panty with the liners. Usually, we could usually get away with cutting them in half during the day, but at night, a full one. And we still little messes here and there.

Luckily we borrowed the panty from a friend. Even if we weren't having to deal with the male (are we really that bad? Geesh ) just her discomfort in that diaper was hard enough......for 3 weeks.

Watch close because the bleeding will just happen. My wife was wearing a white shirt, holding Sophie, when we found she actually started.
JKTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!