Thread: mean strangers!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Teddys Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaM View Post
I have on occasion gotten, or overheard, rude comments. I've found that 9 times out of 10 that they shut up real fast if I stop and look right at the person with confusion showing on my face and ask calmly, "Why would you say that about another persons dog? Why do you think it's ok to be so rude to someone?" They usually don't have a response to someone calling them on their bad manners. If they persist I have been known to ask, "Do you kiss your wife/mother/children with that filthy mouth?" Fortunately, it's not often and I certainly don't let them upset me, because you really do have to feel sorry for people who are really just one rock away from living in a cave.
People are incredibly ugly at times. Just yesterday I took Teddy into Petco with me so I could buy some pee pads and a little boy,had to be like 8 or 9, with his mom said "Oh mom look at that cute little dog..." and then ended with "He looks like a rat"!!!!! I was so mad! But I just like to think that people are ugly because they are jealous!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!