View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #27
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

YT FAMILY~

I am humbled by all of your prayers emails and support. It honestly has gone by so fast. I would like to thank Twalla for starting this thread for Jill.

I will tell you from what I can remember. I was at my mothers and I left her and the last words I said to her was I need to run mama I have gotta potty and feed the babies. I walked in the door and Jill was lifeless. I grabbed her up I was yelling for my husband get me something in the fridge get me nutrical ect. I was desparate. She was limp frail and bones. I need to preface this story with Jill went to the YT meetup in Washington and the day we returned she has been sick since then ... So 6 vet trips and 16 weeks of uncontrolled diareah I still did not have answers. She also had 2 diet changes and was on meds and therefore would explain why she still had direah... UMMM NOOO NOT EXACTLY!!!

I will add she has a distended abdomen at this point as well. 14 inches. This was all new to me .. You ask me anything about ATLANTO AXIAL SUBLUXATION and I can tell you anything you wanna know but this digestive stuff still has me stumped it is a mystery how all this works...

Fast forward rush her to the vets office which is not equipped for emergency cases much and they gave her glucose and sent us to Dallas Texas. That night she was there 3 days and they gave her hetastarch and did a whole panel of blood work. She came home and seemed to be ok still no appetite ect... I began to panic I knew the signs I knew Jill was dieing I have already spent 2600.00 and knew I could not do much more and low and behold the money was available and Jill had to have a PLASMA TRANSFUSION. I need to go back just a bit when I knew she was so bad I had been in constant communication with LUVMYSISSY she got me set up with SUSAN DAVIS AND DR GORDON. I was told I can give you advice and we can change her diet but if you do not rush her and get her a REAL PLASMA TRANSFUSION she is going to DIE!!! When I heard those words I called my husband and off to Dallas we went... I was told at that very moment her body may or may not take the transfusion and prepare for the worst and hope for the best so at this time DISTRAUGHT AS EVER I SAID MY GOODBYES TO JILL as I left her. I knew I was doing all I could do to save her life. There are many people to thank at this point for the calls prayers supports donations. Im so greatful.
Fast forward Jill went in and she responded so well to the transfusion. I had to leave her I believe 3 more days and I got her home on a Sunday night. I must say she is still frail and weak at times but she is a fire ball too. It is imperative that I am with her as much as I can be and that she is fed regularly. I just got her blood tests back today and everything is normal to date. We will retest in Jan. The main thing is Jill has lost so much hair too. Her diet is as follows and soon I will have my consult with Susan Davis. She is on Talapia pureed green beans sweet potatoes a spoon of yogurt Lypozyme and Probiotics. We just started her on coconut oil and I am hoping she just continues to improve. I will post a video of her in the video section SHE IS STILL MOMMYS LITTLE CHEERLEADER!! Sorry I have not been here before now I really have my hands tied with so much going on. To everyone who has posted in this thread Thank you Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I do not have a difinitive diagnosis we are treating her as I said above.

HUGS
Vicki

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 10-01-2009 at 02:21 PM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!