Old 10-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #27
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Oh my word! I am just now finding this!
What a horrid person that man is!
I just hate vindictive people! Why is he picking on you?!!!! Why not the other neighbor with barking dogs!
Vicky, what is going on now?
I do hope you have your little Tye back now. How could someone in authority take the word of one person against the evidence? They couldn't have gone back to look in Tye's hutch if they say she had no food or water!
I've no idea, I guess he must get a kick out of shouting and cursing at young women on their own. Moving has been so stressful to the point I wouldn't even go down to the house on my own which made it hard trying to find people to spend a couple of hours with me sorting things out. Everytime I was there he would make a point of going out to the front of his house and watching everything that I'm doing.

As of now I'm completely moved, I gave the kids back last week to my old house and literally dumped half the content of my house into the garage! I just wanted everything up here and not have to keep going back again.

The RSPCA brought Tye home last Tuesday after a ridiculous amount of phone calls... and get this, they brought her home in a wire carrier with a wire floor!! WTH! She's still pretty unsettled, if someone who isn't me goes to her hutch she becomes panicked. It's so sad, she was such a happy bunny.

I'm hoping this is the end of it all and nothing more will ever come from him... I'm most likely changing my car in a couple of weeks and with me still living in the same village I'm hoping that will limit the chances of him knowing my new address and that will be the end of it. I considered pressing charges of harassment against him but in the end I thought it was more trouble than it was worth and just want to live my life quietly. It's all down on record though so anything else and I may change my mind.
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!