View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #20
star28c
No Longer a Member

no dont do it... trust me please read my post in regards too getting my first yorkie babie coby he's ok now but my was it hell the first few weeks.. coby had just turn 9 weeks and it was very scary.. i would say that this person doesn't sound like a reputablebreeder if they are letting the baby go at 6 weeks.. i was told 9 week was early enough well 6 this baby still nursing on his mother.. poor thing..i would say no you dont want too have too see your poor baby sick and then your vet bills are not easy on your pockets when they are sick like this.. because they r too young too be away from there mother.. my coby wouldnt eat and he was losing weight it was horrible waking up losing sleep being in the house 24 hrs too watch him not knowing if he was going too have another seizure,, these babie face horrible low blood sugar,, and if that happens its very sad seeing these babie trying too fight i had this happen too my coby and i'll yell you i never in life want too see it again.. with this said it's best too wait it's not worth rushing in too your get another babie if the breeders not willing too wait he should be willing too wait if he a good breeder for the sake of his puppies health.. also alot of people on yt help out and answer qestions and they have , had yorkies some for years,, being new i would wait,, i love my coby but plenty times i was so scared of losing him i thought waiting it out would have been better,, but now he;s ok it was all worth it but yes very stressful if you work and no ones home with him dont get him please.. i'm and at home mother so coby
had me 24 hrs a day thank god
star28c is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!