Thread: And You Wonder!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #13
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Here is another thought............someone comes here and is asking about a 1st heat and thinking of breeding their puppy. Instead of trying to explain the above she gets a "good luck with that" and away she goes to breed her puppy. Back again now the puppy is pregnant and she does not know how to deliver the puppies...........HELP Some jump on board and offer assistance, pray, wish her well. Now the mom dies or puppies get sick, have a defect, can't sell them, get abused, or whatever else goes down.

Wouldn't it have been so much better WAAAAAAYYYYY back at the very beginning to step up and say it is not such a good idea to breed your puppy, blind dog, aggressive female, in the first place, 10 lb male to a 5 lb female............fill it blank. If all that is being said to most of these people is "Good luck, hon <3" and "I'm praying" aren't you part of the bigger problem? When some of us step up we are them told that we are wrong and jumped on for having our voice heard.

It is all about what's in it for ME, ME, ME!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!