View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriajean View Post
i tatoo all of my puppies and write it down on the AKC liter registration paper. that way if someone comes back later and says you sold me a puppy with ----& --- wrong with it, I can prove if it's my puppy or not. they change so much from a puppy to an adult it would be hard to prove without some kind of chip or tatoo, the chip is expensive and can be removed, the tatoo is cheap, cheap, cheap, I bought the kit on line for $20.00 I put 1 number in the puppies ear, not a ss # or anything because their ears are so small. You can use this in the future. Good luck with this woman.
YES! My husband and I were talking about this but I thought it had to be an ongoing number and couldn't see how I could get even a 3 digit number on one of those tiny ears. My husband suggested a permanent marker but if you have never tried one, let me tell you, don't bother. The skin cells on a baby seem to slogh off very quickly and in 2 or 3 days, you can't tell that baby from it's sibling with the same markings. Thank you for letting me know the price, I didn't know the price or that I could do it myself. I will be searching for a kit. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Sylvia
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!