View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:58 AM   #7
wendybee
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell
You have the "Bush" problem and we have the "Blair" problem. When you click on the link and see what yobs have done to these defenceless animals then you know why people are leaving this country. There is no deterent in Engalnd and yob culture is taking over, this country sucks for the way it treats the victims and congratulates the offenders.

HANG ON A MOMENT, this goes on in every country not just england, so emigriting isnt going to stop it, and its not always youngsters that do evil things to animals its all ages, id go on holiday to other countries but never leave england. blair and bush are both as damaging to our countries but it is us that votes them in so why do we?
so please dont slag off england be proud you are just like the usa are proud to be american.
as people on here will no i never get involved with debates or any arguments but this i felt like i had to defend my country you really made me mad saying such things, ARE YOU emigrating to anothetr country? just wandering as you say it sucks here you must be
wendybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!