View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #5
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr728 View Post
I have always been told to skip dairy products all together, except maybe cottage cheese just a little for upset tummies I have heard that before. I know I'm not much help hopefully someone will come along that knows more about Activa Yogurt. I saw some of your other posts is Sadie feeling better from the bacon? Its hard when you visit I know when I was around others they just think automatically its okay to give food without thinking so I can understand your situation completely. Hope Sadie is doing great now! It feels so quite here with Karlee not here with us but I'm happy she is loving her new family. I feel like everyone here on YT is family so when I saw your post I just wanted to check to see how your Miss Sadie was doing. Take Care!
thank for so much for you concerns. i've been following the Karlee story and i'm so heartbroken for you guys, but so glad you were able to place her with a YT parent. now you can still watch her grow up and maybe go see her now and then. good luck with the allergies, i know they are a real big pain sometimes, but what a great mom you are looking out for you and the kids that way. Karlee looks like she'll be just fine and you guys can always check in on her now!!

Sadie is all better today. she had a little gag fit last night and i think might have coughed up some string from a toy, i can't tell if that came up or was already on the carpet. she didn't have any other troubles though. she went normally this morning and is playing with DH today.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!