View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
miikah rae
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Another question

Autumn has to handle her business inside the house for now but in the xpen lined with pee pads till she can go outside. Shes not fully vaccinated yet. I'm trying to monitor her "bathroom" time because i want her to associate a specific word for bathroom time whn its time for her to go outside and handle her business. Well unfortunately she is the james bond of going to the bathroom cause I can look away for a second and she has done the doo or at night when I'm sleep I'll wake up to the doo. Do I say the specific word to her when I catch her in the act and give her a treat when she goes to the bathroom? Also being that I am pee pad training her for the time being, she peeing in a few spots. I was told that after about two weeks start taking the pads away one by one, will she know to handle her business on the remaining pads or will she just go where she's use to going. I've cleaned up her area with Natures Miracle spray before and she seems to handle her business there still. will this be a problem when its time to take away the pads one at a time?
Thanks for any and all suggestons/help
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!