Thread: New Name?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:21 AM   #14
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks everyone. I feel much better about changing her name and I think we are going to give it a try. I talked to my mom about the name Gracie but she is uncomfortable with it. My grandmother has been gone now for 4 years but it is still hard for her. Her name was Grace but my grandfather called her Gracie. It will remind her to much. SOOO! I am thinking about Carlee (my name being Ashlee) or Sophia. I once had to give up a yorkie poo that I names Sopia and it broke my heart. I think that name sounds really girlie. My boys both like these names and belive it or not my youngest can say both! I think he just wanted to call her puppy. He says sofie not Sofia. But that will probably be what she is called anyway. Of course they like Carlee to because my youngest thinks Cars and my oldest watches the tv show I Carly. I was hoping to try something a little more unique but I think if we did we would have the same problem we have now. That was a good idea to try the treats when we decide on a final name. I guess if all else fails we can always go back to Fiona! What is the vote on YT, Carlee or Sophia?
These are the names we have now.
Ashlee,Kevin, Garrett, Jaxon, Sam, Ella,Toby, Lilee and Fiona?
Owned by Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!