View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
TopDog01
Yorkie Yakker

Yes, i found it somewhat odd myself but didnt bother to question the vet. I have wooden floors and so far ive sprayed the areas dollar frequents with a spray thats supposed to break the life cycle for up to 7months. so far the results havent been to great and it does leave a oily coat all over the floor.

i dont know where i should vacuum besides the obvious. ive got boxes willed with sneakers in one corner next to where Dollar frequents, leather seats with cloth on the undersides, and i have a pile of clothes on the floor where he lays all the time and he lays on all the sofas and beds, rugs, pretty much antyhing you can think of.

should i open up all 200 boxes of sneakers and look for any sign of infestation?

Vacuum the seats regardless of leather? vacuum the beds?

Im going to buy a vacuum tomorrow, does it have to have a bag in it? or can i puchase a bagless one? any suggestions?

Ive read that people put flea collars inside the vacuum bags to kill them wile inside. can i do the same with a bagless vacuum?

I have a closet and i always leave one side open. should i be worried about the clothes inside?

thankyou for all the useful information. i would be lost wihout you guys
TopDog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!