View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #15
JaimieMalone
No Longer a Member

Thanks yes the pad is my last option with the idea of getting her outside all of the time. Its frustrating that I can't give her even a small half bath to keep clean as of yet. I have an x pen and only had it pulled out to 4 panels and that was an issue as well.
She loves being outside b-c we have another dog who she loves chasing around. So that not it and she will come in through the dog door if I leave her out for a little bit. She does look for my approval your def. rt. on that She looks at me when she goes potty and I was giving her treats every time she went up until maybe 4-5 days ago b-c I also want her to realize that you go potty to go not just get a treat b-c I hope that I dont always have to stand there and say go potty forever The trainer also did the click and treat concept with pottying which again I think is very unrealistic. I have also stopped that. I am going to put the treats by the door again however she will go without them. You would think we are having a party out back when she goes especially when we get a poopie...its like way to go girl!!!
JaimieMalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!