View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
JaimieMalone
No Longer a Member

Confused

hmmm...I do let her walk back in most of the time actually however when she wants to start just playing around and obviously isn't going to go I do carry her in and put her back in her crate.
She is spayed and no I dont think its marking. I use 2 different products to clean up. I have just thrown out beds b-c there is no way in my opinion to get it out. Now I have learned to put an old hand towel in:0 She dosent pee in her crate every nt. actually in the beginning when I got her she did but she has 2x in the past week. Once I think she was just in there to long which was our fault. Yesterday after my husband let her out she peed on her towel less then an hour later. She had a larger crate b-c I wanted her to have more room however with accidents she is back in the small crate. So she peed the other nt. like I mentioned in the tiny crate!
Yes the trainer I have coming is coming to the house however I am not to optimistic that we will find a solution. Oh did I mention that we also have a doggie door? She knows how to use it well b-c I have a schnauzer as well and she follows him which I thought she would do more of what he does you know? Uhhh frustrated is all I can say
JaimieMalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!