Thread: New Name?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question New Name?

Hi everyone. I have been thinking about something in the last few days and would like your opinion on it. We have had our beautiful little Fiona for a few months now. She is 5.5 months old. I took a long time in naming her. I finally settled on Fiona Faith Grace of Amazing Grace. I know it is a long one! The problem is no one calls her Fiona! I realized a few days ago that I only use her name is when I am talking to a human about her. My youngest can't say Fiona or won't and he calls her puppy. My oldest doesn't like her name and he calls her ponie. I usually call her pretty girl!! Now, I know that it is important for us to use her name so she will come to it. I just didn't realize how little we used it. I have tried to call her to come to me using her name today and she doesn't come. She doesn't even look at me! What do you think, should we change it? Maybe try something that everyone likes and can say, or would that really mess her up. My oldest likes Grace and my little one can say that. It is the road we live on which is named after my grandmother (now gone) Grace.It is already in her written name and I have always wanted a little girl Gracie! Anyone ever changed their dogs name?? I don't want to mess her up for life but we may have already done so! Thanks
Ashlee
Owned by Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!