View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #10
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliandChloe View Post
Thanks everyone;today is her bath day; I got a metal comb and the pure shine and will be trying that!, she's gotten so many knots on her chest and on her sides (as well as on her head from the topknots) and even on her face (i don't brush there regularly because she doesn't let me).

I'm even thinking of getting some sort of hook screwed under my bathroom counter where I can hook her harness and have her stay put like in the groomers.

It's just very crazy how I extremely comb out her knots every sunday after her bath (this takes me over 1.5 hrs aside from her bath) and she still manages to get tangled during the week, and she doesn't even walk outside!.

Let's hope it goes better! ^_^ Thanks again for all the gerat advice!!

Meli & Chloe
if i were you i would start running the comb through her every night or every other night right now because the tangles and the mats are gonna get worse as her coat starts to change. especially since she has mats on her head and face. you don't want it to get so bad that a trip to the groomer is the only thing that's gonna fix it. when a puppy has mats on its face at teh groomer the only thing to do is to shave them out. puppies don't have the tolerance to let the groomer spend hours getting the mats out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!