Thread: Boy or Girl ?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #10
Priscilla80
BANNED!

Well i dont have photos yet, cause im still searching for litters that come in the new year.. so i have 2 breeders i contacted . and i must say .. there is one beautifull yorkie. and she is expecting babys in october. and after my story they want to give me the fist choice of the nest.
But that means i will have a baby with Xmas.. and thats to be honest to early, cause im in the middle moving and also i will go to the states / mexico probably in febr. so i want to spend full time for my new fur baby and not taking a puppy all over the world of you now what i mean.. its to stressfull i guess.. and even though my mum or sister will take care of her if needed. i want to potty train myself and dont want to miss anything from her or him.
but i must say the female Chanella is her name that expecting babys. i think 4 .. is beautifull. Mum and Dad are multiple champs.. and they will not have a litter for a while after this litter.. yorkshire terrier Yorkshire Terriers etoile des dunes
i think im going for a girl anyway, but i dont know what i must do cause they are very good breeder that only have a litter once a while .. and not a few a year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Hmm, tough question. I think you have to send us pictures of the dogs you're considering, THEN we'll make up our minds!

My experience is limited, but with Eddie, he definitely gets along better with girls. He never totally accepted Jack as a playmate. Then again, Jack was older and didn't want to play like Eddie. But with Jillie, his domination tactics didn't work. She just kept pestering him until he gave in and realized playing can be fun.

Good luck in your search! I've been to the Netherlands! Does that count?
Priscilla80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!