View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
shell820810
YT Addict

Default What do I say without offending.....

I work three days a week. Toby goes to my aunts house when I am away so that he isnt at home on his own. The other alternative is that he stays at home and my mum lets him out for a while at lunch time.

Obviously it would be better for him to be at my aunts with her two dogs. The thing is, he is let out on his own too much. I went to collect him yesterday and she was working (she does reflexology in her own house), and my uncle didnt know where Toby was!

Their two dogs were in the back garden, but it isnt enclosed, and Toby had ventured down to the school yard beside their house. Although school was over, their could still be traffic on the private road.

I am so afraid of him getting knocked down by a car. The front of their house is on a busy road, and if he gets curious or adventurous and goes to the front of the house instead of the school I hate to think what would happen.

My mum said one day last week she called in and them and their two dogs were in the house. She asked where Toby was and again they didnt know. He was outside in the garden, with the door closed.

Now I have only had my first dog last year, and they have had dogs for about 25 years, so how do I say that I dont think my dog is safe there!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!