View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 05:39 PM   #18
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toninm
yall listen to this...i watched it last night and wow....I feel asleep but woke up right when she was going off on her rampage...omg!!! Then the radio staion here 104.1 kept playing it and making fun of it...they were like how can a "Christian" say the "F" word, gargoyles, and yelling bad things to childern and take the lords name in vain all in one sentence, and claim to be a Christain.....I mean what the heck, dont Christains love everyone no matter what????
toni, the gargoyles belong to the other family. (the fisher's) not the wacko holier than though lady....(the perrin's)LOL

the other family had alot of views on other things, such as the solstice. i dont think they are bad people. seemed real nice and open armed to anyone that crossed their path. on the other hand... (it showed when the perrin lady was a guest on his radio show...she totally showed her a$$ but he handled it well.) the lady who was from the christian family had some major issues. too many. i am a christian, and i have my beliefs but i am open minded to anyone who has their own. the lady from the perrin family was just off the hook!
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!