View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
ArmyWife313
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
You are a GREAT person! Bless you and your family!!

"7) Just took her out for her first walk. We don't even get out of the driveway before she starts the dry goose honking. Now I have only heard this on our walk, so I'm hoping it's in the first stages. "

Now just bc you heard that doesnt mean she does have a CT peanut makes that sound a bit and he has had xray and the whole 9 yards. At first I thought he had the CT but its just a reverse snezze. So to be sure you would have to have xrays. I highly doubt she has a CT I hope she doesnt!! I'm sure you will keep an eye on her...

Collapsed Trachea|Small Dog Throats

Unfortunately, that's what I thought it was at first too. But Lily has reverse sneezing and they are distinctly different sounds.

I did a lot of research on CT when Lily first started making crazy sounds, but Lexi's is definitely the CT sound. It was like forcing a deathly asthmatic to run 10 miles without an inhaler. Or a squealing/oinking pig that wanted to get away or a dry goose honk or a duck call all wrapped up in one.

I know we are going to have to get her an Xray. I'll do that next month. I'm going to watch it for now and make sure she doesn't exert quite as much on our walks.

Thanks!
ArmyWife313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!