View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #29
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

I started out using people products on mine, when I heard they were bad. I switched to doggy products and mine became very itchy, so I went back to people products and different doggy products. Baby shampoo is formulated to remove cradle cap on infants and may be too harsh for some pups. I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner, and leave the conditioner set up a few minutes on their coat, then rinse well. I have tried Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner on me and my pups (instructions for both on the bottle!) and they worked well and were non drying and smelled good. I also like the Biogroom products as they can be diluted which makes them a great bargain and do an excellent job. I also us a spray-on leave-in hair conditioner/treatment whenever I comb them out. I comb them out completely before a bath, then shampoo twice and rinse well inbetween, then apply generous amounts of conditioner and massage it in and let set, then rinse well and blow dry and comb out again. Then the bows and a final spay of Mink Oil (I love it!) and we're done!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!