View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
pheonix
Yorkie Yakker

The laws that are broken and things that are done to these tiny creatures and even the big ones are heartbreaking!

What I cant understand is HOW people can do things like this can look at themselves in the mirror let alone live with themselves.

We have someone in our town that is not large scale like this but treats his "crop" just as bad. They dont seem to work and never seem to get caught.

Recently his new purebred yorkie female, Treasure, was in labour and she was in distress and I guess they didnt want to listen to hear her cry so they put her out in the middle of the night in a REALLY bad thunderstorm. By the time the police and animal control people showed up they were gone. (he uses scanners I hear) So no proof, so no action.

Well I it seems some terrible person went shortly there after and took Treasure one night went they put her out again. I am so glad, but the worst thing is if they had gotten caught THAT person would have been treated as a thief not a hero! Where ever Treasure is now she is definatly in a better place! Too bad they werent able to get the pups to!
pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!