View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #11
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieWalker View Post
This kind of crap HAS to stop! How do these people live with themselves? I will definitely write a letter to the judge. But I have to tell you all, that our justice system is really screwed up when it comes to animal rights. I sat through a court case here in Fergus Falls MN when a local Puppy Mill owner(Kathy Jo Bauck) was on trial. Too many loop holes, unclear definitions of what the word " companion animal" even means,...etc. It was highly frustrating to watch and pretty clear that, if we want to see dramatic changes, THE LEGISLATION needs to change! As long as our laws are not clear on the meaning of animal abuse and torture, this kind of crap will just go on. So, not only do we need to write letters to the judge, we need to contact our politicians as well. Didn't mean to rant and rave.
You are right but it has to start somewhere .... if we keep ignoring all of this nothing will change..LAWS HAVE TO CHANGE and we need to let the politicians know we care and our votes go along with this.

There is power in numbers!.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!