View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Princessangela3
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
........oh I felt just as you are now almost 2 years ago when my first litter (4 puppies) left with their new forever families. It is indeed a day of bittersweet emotions. I have been fortunate enough to stay in contact with 3 of the 4 via emails and pictures; even had a visit with one of them last December when the pup was a little over a year old. What a handsome boy he turned out to be and alot like his mama.
.........and now, in another couple of months I'll be going through it again when Halle & Toby's little boy Oscar finds his forever home. With him being a singleton, I wonder if it is possible to become even more attached to him because of it; making it even harder to say good-bye. But I feel as you do; the joy of helping someone else's dream of owning a yorkie does my heart good and as long as I know they are in good homes with loving families, I know we'll all be just fine.

I think it would be harder for me if I had a singelton. I really should not be too sad as all the puppies are in my area and with people I know except for 1 lady and she has promised to send pics and email updates and we are facebook friends so I know I will see pics. It is just soooo quiet now ALOT less work to do which is a good thing : } Sherman is a little lost as to what to do and very mellow. You can only play with mom for so long....Daddy has started some training with him and he is doing well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!