View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Either way it still makes sense to me. Giving your dog garlic (to injest) helps repell fleas. Why? Because your skin is an organ, the largest organ of the body, and what you put into your body effects your skin, thats why your skin looks better the healthier you eat. Same goes for what you put on your skin, it is absorbed and can effect your internal organs, which is why I don't personally use a lot of topical products, lotions with certain ingrediants, etc. People take a pill to get rid of toenail fungus, because your nails are made up of cells that are constantly regenerating. A pill can change the chemistry of the nail, or skin, or what is secreted through the skin. Its rather easy to see how it works.
My vet says that she has had no complaints about Comfortis from anyone, and gets a lot of complaints about frontline not working.
I personally hate all unnatural pesticides and wish there was a better way to control fleas. They are absolutly terrible in MI right now, and they are just becoming more and more resistant everyday.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!