View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
bently 1
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubunnyfeet View Post
Hello phoenix, this is your wife . Thank you for sharing our devistating story. Its so hard to see the corner everyday of where he was hit by a truck that was travelling too fast. I know it was my fault for them getting out and I tried so hard to get him home. He just thought it was a game.
So many times I thought I would have changed places if I could, but then Tiffany would miss me too, and so would you. I love you for trying to help me , loving Tiffany and I, and now loving our new little boy Nicki ( Coco's half brother).
Thank you everyone for your wonderful condolences and the Rainbow Bridge will always be in my heart to remember when we will meet once again. I am so blessed that my husband has found this site and how much he much he loves me.
He always knows what is best for me before I do.
ty
Linda
Hello, from Bently 1 and sorry for your loss. Please don't blame yourself for a person may ask, " if only I could done this or that ". Just think about the good times and that Coco is at RainBow Bridge plus someday you will see him. I still grieve for the loss of my first service dog who died at the age of 14 in 2001 and his companion of ten years died a year later. As time passes the pain of the loss slowly becomes less, yet the wonderful memories will always be with you. There is a website that the magazine Guideposts has just set up a page for prayer fellowship in asking for prayers for pets. The link is www.guideposts.com/petprayers due to the fact that this magazine gets letters every week from pet owners that would like to have prayers for their pets for there is a spiritual bond with your dear companions.
bently 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!