View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
TDCARRERA
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default BEAUTIFUL female yorkie puppy in orange/la county california needs a forever home

Fullbred female brown/blk long hair (groomed) yorkie (no papers, very obvious she's fullbred though). I will be picky as to where she goes, she is pee potty trained on puppy pads, but as long as you have time to take her out to go potty she does go pee pee on grass when you say "go potty." She needs some work and patience on going poo poo (although the poo is very small). For some reason she goes pee outside very easily and it takes more work to have her go poo outside, she goes poo (at times) next to her puppy pads and pees always on the pads. If she is left inside and not taken outside she goes pee on her puppy pads, but if you give her free roam of the house and she can't hold her bladder, she'll go wherever she makes it to. With some more work and a stronger bladder (as adult dogs have), I have no doubt she will become accident free inside. But she can't initially go to a home that is "intolerant" of accidents.
She is a LOVER and a lapdog by all meanings of the words and has to be with someone all the time. She DOES NOT like to be left alone. She likes dogs (large and small), cats, babies, toddlers, she has no snapiness to her personality whatsoever. I am the only one that fully cares for her and am not getting help from the rest of the family (kids and hubby). I work 40+ hours a week and cannot bring her to work with me..... so I can't always be there. If someone could take her to work or has the help at home when you are at work, that would be ideal. She really is a great, smart dog with a wonderful personality, I just think she needs more time than I have for her now. She has a cute protective side to her also. She will bark if a stranger or another animal approaches you or her only to be nice and lick them when they get to you. She loves to sleep in the bed with you or your kids, she loves to play ball, she loves to go to softball/baseball games and is a perfect girl ANYWHERE you take her. She loves to ride in the car too. I bought her from a friend for $400.00 but would let her go to a good home for $250.00. I will also give you the items I have for her, collar, leash, food dish, brush.. Please reply with any questions
TDCARRERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!