Thread: i need help?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #10
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by star28c View Post
I bought dark karo syrup, because i ran out of nurtri-cal i also had codliver oil which is in nurti-cal so i've mix both karo- syrup and gave it too coby.. is this ok too use? also i read on line creamy peanutbutters ok for small puppies as well too keep them from going into Hypoglycemia, can someone please confirm this as being true or false ? also i dont know how much karo syrup to give too coby , during the day ...he 's putting on some weight and i don't
believe for a minute he's 1.72 LBS anymore .. i need to have him weigh dose anyone
know where i can take him too get weigh? besides the vets i'm sure their find a way too charge for something so small.. like weighing a pet, and let not forget their charge for the visit... i was thinking mybe petco might be willing too just weigh him...
You may want to post your questions before the act, call your vet or check online. (Online info is not alway accurate, though) . Vets will often answer questions that are somewhat general.
If you have a scale at home, you can weigh yourself, then hold Coby and weigh again. Subtract his weigh from yours...that should give you a good idea.
I hope Coby is ok.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!