View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have had too many freak accidents! I have not had many involving animals though, mainly just my own stupidity that resulted in personal injury, lol. One time though that there was a dog involved was when I took my dads boat out and brought his 2 American Bulldogs (NOT Pitts) out for a ride and stopped to play fetch in the water because they loved it, and after a bunch of rounds of fetch, Buster, my fav dog of my dads, jumped up to grab the stick and accidentally bit through my hand . You could tell right away that he totally didn't mean to and he felt so bad! He was a BIG dog and it was a BIG stick I was playing fetch with, his aim was just off when grabbing it. My doctor tried to say he HAD to report it as a dog bite, but I talked him out of it because it was such a freak accident and the dog was not at fault and was not trying to grab my hand.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!