View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
It always amazes me that I could never go to the doctors and get a shot or bloodwork without my mom there... I would FREAK out. I have white collar syndrome really bad, my blood pressure goes through the roof! One time I had to tell the nurse to take my pressure again after the appt was over because they were concerned and thought I needed to be on meds, but by the end of the appt it was back to normal. Soooo the amazing part is how much PAIN I can handle when it comes unexpectedly yet a tiny needle makes me cower in a corner and avoid doctors like the plague! I am 32 yeas old!!!! LOL I should be USED to this by now!
oh my gosh I am the SAME way!!! Except I can't handle pain LOL.

I always cry when I know I have to get a shot. and when it comes to bloodwork...forgetaboutit!! I pass out. It's not pretty. The last time I had it done my doctor was a GENIUS and decided to do it out of my hand instead, for which I am eternally grateful haha. I've heard shots in the hand hurt more, but I didn't even feel it AND I didn't pass out! haha.

and I do not intend on getting bloodwork done again until it is completley necessary. My brother donates blood every month which I have soooo much respect for - I could never!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!