View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

ughhh I hate crutches.

Earlier this year I got my wrist caught in the metal part on the bottom of the window blind, and it took a HUGE chunk out of my wrist. It hurt like CRAZY and my scar is nastyyyyy.

and last year I was running, and right before I started running I heard a little tiny voice - clear as day - say "Don't run" which I thought was cuhrazy because helloooo...running is good for you! I didn't get 3 steps and I heard a pop in my knee and I was gone. I couldn't move my leg at all. It took me half an hour to drag myself around the corner back to my house (because of course I didn't have my cell phone with me ). Turns out, that my knee had been dislocating and relocating because one of the muscles in my thigh wasn't working!! and that time it didn't pop back into place like it had been doing. SO weird.
It still happens all the time, but it hasn't really been a problem in a while. I had to go to physical therapy for like 6 months to strengthen the one muscle--I still have to do the exercises at home all the time or it just stops working. It's the weirdest thing! every time except for that one time it's gone right back into place with some creative leg bending haha. LUCKILY, my knee doesn't hit any nerves when it dislocates, cause that would SUCK haha. It just feels really weird. and doesn't let me move my leg. That one time though...boy oh boy did that hurt!!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 09-22-2009 at 09:46 AM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!