View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #52
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshieBoy View Post
Your post made me laugh. Yeah, last night I decided to be become a donating member. I always wanted to become a donating member, and I decided why not last night. You might have forgotten that I emailed you recently expressing that I wanted to become a donating member, and I wanted an avatar in a regular and donating size. I guess I caught you off guard. LOL I am grateful that you took the time to make the frame for me. I love the way my avatar turned out. If you cannot add more pictures to my avatar then that is OK. This avatar has my favorite pictures of my pets, and the additional pictures would just be icing on the cake. The avatar turned out so great that I want to learn how to make the frames too. Nancy1999, I think you spark a lot of Yorkie Talkers interest in making cute avatars that reflect our unique personalities.
No I didn't forget, I always make them in the bigger size, and then downsize them for regular members, but adding the new pictures caused a few problems. I just can't figure out how to optimized the gifs without losing too much quality, there are so many settings, and it's confusing.

Look at my new avatar!!!-allpictures-names.gif This one has all the pictures, and is the full size, but takes over 72kb, and we are only allowed 53 kb. So I can reduce the kb by doing several things, take out pictures, or reduce the quality of pictures, or make the avatar slightly smaller in physical size, or a combination of all three. So that's what I'm working on now. You have to click on it to see it move.

Join today and remove this ad!