View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default A Great weekend for Yorkie Campers!!!

We just got back from a weekend of camping with Shelby & Seymour (they were our reason for buying a motorhome 4 years ago...... so they can "vacation" with us!!! )......... anyway, I was amazed at all the Yorkies (& owners) that I met this weekend. There were at least a dozen of them there!!! It was so fun seeing all the different faces and sizes of them! Shelby & Seymour had a lot of fun socializing......... and this morning when we packed up, they whined. LOL!!!!! (they love to take walks in the campround..... and when they get tired we use the stroller (that way I get my exercise in , too!) ... Shelby does this a little quicker than Seymour due to the LP surgery that she had 1-1/2 years ago..... but she is doing so well that I have a hard time keeping up sometimes!
I was so busy that we didn't get any pics........ but I will definitely have to make sure that I have my camera with me at all times on our next adventure!
............ Definitely a fun time for anyone that is looking for something new to try!

Last edited by Shelby&Seymour; 09-20-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Shelby&Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!