View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:08 AM   #10
dede18ou
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOYTRAVIS View Post
My Travis is a big boy but he's so affectionate he will jump onto my lap and just gaze at you for the longest like he's trying to tell you he loves youAnd Mz. Lexi, OMG I swear she's been on earth before as a human because she uses her front legs like she's trying to hug you and she will lay her head on our shoulder like she's a baby that needs to burped! This little one is so human it's crazy, when I'm in the bathroom doing my hair she sit in the door an watch every move I make, like she's taking notes. (lol) Oh and since I'm bragging let me tell you guys about this, at night I put a peepee pad down for her and when she use it Mz. Little Lexi will move the pad to cover the wet spot up!(Like she folds over a part to cover the wet part up!) The lady who I got her from that mistreated her!! BIG MISTAKE

Sorry for the long post
My Bailey is a big boy too and he looks just like your Travis. Both my boys are very affectionate. Bailey tends to lick too much and drives me crazy. Is there a way of breaking him of that? Im new to this site so I am still trying to fiqure out how to do everything.
dede18ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!