View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #13
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana911 View Post
I use the potty patch. With the little white picket fence in the back of it, it's not so obnoxious looking. Kinda cute, actually. Bug uses it consistently. Baby is a diva and has her 'moments'. She prefers a washable pee pad, go figure. I pick up poop as soon as I see it.

I use a disposable pee pad under it. If they even see a corner of the pad sticking out from under the grass, they are all about pulling the pad out and chewing.

We have two systems, for a couple of rooms. I am going to washable pads, partly for travel, partly for Baby and partly to use under the patch system to eliminate the chewing.

I ordered extra grass mats when I purchased the system. I change the pads daily, and change the grass mats every other day. I throw the mats in the tub, and uh, um.. well, we shower on grass. They get cleaned when we do...LOL We have a hand held and at the end of our shower they get 'finished' and thoroughly rinsed front and back and hung to dry and ready for the next change out. So, they are washed in body wash and shampoo...and once a week in bleach. I kinda like the feel of 'grass' between the toes. Yeah, I know...TMI... I figure if there is no poo on it and everything is all soapy and getting clean...okay... I'll shut up...

That sounds likea good system to me. How are they in price as compared to the BYB for $30, not including extra grass.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!