View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsmum View Post
I know this sounds really weird. I have been told to vacum my pup daily as he has a lot of what seems to be dander. I just wondered if anyone on here has done this and if it helps. or is too fightening for the pup? I am having very bad eye allergies with him and at the end of my rope.

I feel like there are needles in my eyes. He is only 11 weeks old. He was eating Benefull at the breeders. I dont think that is a proper food and maybe it is why he has the dander.I asked on the health forum about fish oil as well.

I cant go on a lot allergy meds as they cause me heart palpitations. I will have to give him up if no kind of solution soon.

I am sleeping in my trailer tonight to get a break.I will do anything I can to be able to keep him.

All help is much appreciated
Are you sure he meant vacuum the dog? And not just vacuum your home daily? I don't think any of mine would stand for vacuuming their hair, and I would not want to terrorize them like that.

Bathe them regularly, brush them every day, use an oil like(Grizzly Salmon oil, Derm Caps, etc.), vacuum your house ever day, launder their bedding often, make sure to use a good quality food (definately NOT Beneful), think about an air purifier, change air filters often and see if those ideas may help.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!