View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
penpen7073
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by star28c View Post
he runs around biting and on our feet and ankles when told too stop he growling at us and he knows what he's doing because when caught he'll run away.. i use a very firm voice with him because i want this behavior too stop he's alo growling in mean way when he's playing with his toys he'll stop biting then and pulling them and growling and shacking then in a face pace..cobys very smart for his age and dosnt act like a young baby..
he's very sneaky and when caught doing something he shouldnt be doing he'll run fast too get away.. however i wanna stop these behaviors very fast.. what do i do this is my first time pet dog owner?
try showing him what he doing and then put him in the bathroom are somewhere he cant get out and make him stay there for 30 min the first time the next time put hem there for 1 hour but every time you give him a time out take him back and show him what he did wrong but dont let him have no toys ... yorkie are just like kids ..if you do start early they will get out of control try the timeout it will help let me know
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!