View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #20
LittlePaws
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilleen View Post
Hi, my name is Jill; I live in Troy, Al. and I have been reading post like 'FOREVER' and never posted mainly because my response is always posted by someone else.

But.. I had to post to this thread because it pulled at my heartstrings and also got me 'very' upset.

I purchased a pup from Helen in June of this year; her name is Addyson and she is a very 'active' healthy 4 pound girl.

I found Helen to be a wonderful women who loved her breeder dogs and their offspring and would do anything possible for their health and well being.

I was shocked to read about the quality of her pups being questioned and the fact that she is no longer with us.

Helen's reputation is on the line here and the facts of the matter need to be brought to truth.

I believe anybody that was lucky enough to purchase one of her pups has nothing to worry about.
Thank you for your post. I never found an issue with Helen at all and so far, I have heard a few bad things ( That Helen DID do her best to make right ) and many many good.
I am so glad you are enjoying your baby.
I love my adults from her like crazy.
LittlePaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!