View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #16
missj2007
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilleen View Post
Hi, my name is Jill; I live in Troy, Al. and I have been reading post like 'FOREVER' and never posted mainly because my response is always posted by someone else.

But.. I had to post to this thread because it pulled at my heartstrings and also got me 'very' upset.

I purchased a pup from Helen in June of this year; her name is Addyson and she is a very 'active' healthy 4 pound girl.

I found Helen to be a wonderful women who loved her breeder dogs and their offspring and would do anything possible for their health and well being.

I was shocked to read about the quality of her pups being questioned and the fact that she is no longer with us.

Helen's reputation is on the line here and the facts of the matter need to be brought to truth.

I believe anybody that was lucky enough to purchase one of her pups has nothing to worry about.
I think its awesome you received a healthy puppy but that's not true for everyone I guess. You will hardly find people posting negative stuff about a breeder who is highly reccommended by others because they knows tons will be down their throat and quite frankly don't have time for the drama. I say you should get your puppy or puppies tested. Sorry you have to go through this OP and sorry to hear about Helen's death.

Last edited by missj2007; 09-18-2009 at 02:28 PM.
missj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!